Our motto is to help kids be the best they can be! We try to live this every day at our child care centres.
Our child care services provide safe, enriching environments for children from infancy to age 12. Our caring team of early childhood educators connect with your children and create stimulating, inclusive and supportive programming that helps them to reach their full potential!
Our programmes for children include child care for infants, toddlers and preschoolers, as well as care for kindergarteners and school-aged children. We also offer summer camps for school-aged children.
We love to see children learn and grow! Our educational philosophy includes:
- A view of children as competent, curious, inventive, and full of ideas. We aim to support their individual progress.
- Alignment with Ontario Ministry of Education policies, pedagogy and curriculum, including the “How Does Learning Happen” (Ontario’s Pedagogy for the Early Years), “Early Learning for Every Child Today” (ELECT) and “Ontario Early Years” frameworks.
- A balance of adult-directed and child-led activities.
- Activities that include drama, music, creative arts, language and literacy, physical literacy and active outdoor play, construction and design, science, nature and technology.
- Working in partnership with families to take into account a parent’s knowledge and perception of their child when planning and documenting learning experiences.
Our sites accept children in the following age groups:
- Infant (Newborn – 18 months)
- Toddler (18 months – 2.5 years)
- Preschool (2.5 years – 4 years)
- Kindergarten (4 years – 5 years)
- School Age (6 years – 12 years)
We use HiMama at all of our childcare centres
so you’ll never miss a moment!
With HiMama you will always stay in the loop. You can send and receive messages from your center, and keep a close look on their learning process.
- Receive photos of your kiddos and real time updates about their activities, whether they are eating, napping or playing.
- Learn what your child was up to during the whole day from our comprehensive daily reports. A 2-hour nap after lunch? Uh-oh…
- Discover what the teachers have planned in advance by checking the calendar and activity plans for the week or month ahead.
- And much more!